Terms & Conditions for Pre & Post Congress Tours
Important Instructions regarding the Pre & Post Congress Tours:
- All Pre Tours end on 25th May 2015 at respective places as mentioned in the itineraries to enable delegates to attend IPDPS 2015 at Hyderabad.
- All Post Tours begin at respective places as mentioned in the itineraries on 29th May 2015.
- All rates are based on a Minimum Group Size of 6-8 Pax. The Organizers reserve the right to cancel any tour that does not have the minimum number of Bookings as on May 1st 2015.
- Private Customized Tours can be organized upon request for a minimum of 2 persons travelling together. Please mail your requirements to email@example.com for a quote.
- All tours are handled by KW Conferences Pvt. Ltd. Please book your tours directly with them E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: +91 40 23113592.
- Please note that the pre & post tours will operate on twin sharing basis.
- The last date for booking for pre & post congress tours is 1st May 2015. Any booking requests received later may be charged at different rates & terms and will depend on availability.
- The tour timings are subject to change due to unforeseen reasons.
- KWC reserves the right to cancel a tour without prior notice due to any unforeseen circumstances or in the best interest of the delegates or the congress.
- Personal travel insurance is strongly recommended. In no event KWC shall be liable for acts or defaults in case of injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity of any kind whatsoever during arrangements organized through airlines, contractors or the employees of such contractors in carrying out services.
- Full payment in advance must be made to receive confirmation of your pre/post tour bookings.
- Payment can be made online by Visa / Master cards or by wire transfer. Account details for making payment by wire transfer will be provided by KWC at the time of confirmation of tours.
Cancellations & Refunds: All cancellations / amendments must be received by KWC in writing On or Before 1st May 2015 and refunds will be made after deducting the retention charges as per the following criteria –
- Please note all refunds will be made after deducting an administrative fee of 10% of the total tour cost & any applicable Bank Charges.
- No Refunds for Cancellations received after 1st May 2015.
- All refunds will be made within 15 days after the Conference.
Amendments in terms of change of dates, change of tours, and reduction in number of passengers will be treated as cancellations & amended requests will be subject to availability of facilities. Inability of KWC to provide services as per amendments will not dilute its right to charge retention.
- The above rates apply to tour costs (ground arrangements) only.
- Airfares will be additional at the time of booking. Airfares from Destinations to Hyderabad OR Hyderabad to Destinations are not included in the above mentioned costs/rates.
- Advance collected shall be refunded in full in case the tour is cancelled by us due to inadequate participation or force majeure.
For any specific needs or queries, please contact KWC at email@example.com